Human Resource Services (HRS) is the first place to start when hiring new faculty. Please direct all questions regarding position posting, ePAR, recruitment, and pre-hire screening to the HRS Team and UNT Health Clinical Faculty Recruiter.
- HR Faculty Recruitment/Hiring Process
- Clinical Physician Recruitment
- Search Committee Procedures
- Initial Faculty Appointment Checklist
Position Posting and Offer:
The position must be posted and the candidate must apply online. The position must remain open for 5 business days before it can be closed. Once the candidate is selected and approval notification is received from HR, you can move forward with the offer and pre-hire screens for employment. Please use the links below to obtain letters and forms to send to the candidate for the offer.
Offer Letters and Pre-hire screening consent forms:
- Faculty Offer Letters
- Criminal History Check Authorization and Release Form
- Drug Screen Consent and Release Form
- UNTHSC Primary Language Attestation Form
Once you receive the signed Offer Letter and the candidate has successfully completed the pre-hire screening process you can move forward with the Credentialing Process.