The 2022-2023 End of Year (EOY) Performance Review opens campus-wide on June 21st.
Faculty will be required to complete their self appraisals by July 18th.
All direct supervisors will complete a faculty evaluation for faculty (hired before March 1) by July 31st.
Faculty should update their Profile and Activities sections within Interfolio as this will generate the Annual Faculty Activity Report (FAR) which is a component of the End of Year (EOY) Performance Report.
For guidance on evaluations of Faculty, please refer to HSC Procedure P6.004 Evaluation of Faculty
Faculty are able to access the following materials for training on how to navigate Interfolio to complete their End of Year (EOY) Performance Report and OKRs.
- How to Input OKRs into Interfolio — Deadline for approved/finalized OKRs is October 15th
- Faculty OKR Model
End of Year Report
- Training Overview – Faculty Completing your EOY Review: EOY Performance Report Training Slides
- Training Overview – Reviewing Faculty: EOY Performance Report Administrator Training Slides
- Training Overview — Secondary Reviewer: EOY Performance Report Secondary Reviewer Training Slides
- Training Session Recording: EOY Performance Report Training Webinar
- Training Overview — Accessing Shared Documents within Interfolio
Please contact HSCInterfolio@unthsc.edu with any questions you may have.