Welcome to the Canvas Learning Management System (LMS). Please use the resources provided below to become familiar with Canvas technical requirements, common terms, features, and other information you may need to have a successful online learning/teaching experience. If you experience any issues or have any requests regarding Canvas, VoiceThread, Respondus LockDown Browser, PeerWise, or Panopto, please fill out the request for help form or email firstname.lastname@example.org. All other technology support needs should be sent to UNTHSC Helpdesk.
Canvas Helpdesk Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am – 5pm.
Canvas Status Check this page for most up to date information
Am I Ready to Use Canvas?
Canvas runs on Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, or any other device with a modern Web browser. More information, including using mobile devices, can be found in the below links. For information on accessibility, read the Canvas Accessibility Statement.
*Your instructor may require additional hardware or software for your course.
Learning and Teaching Support
- Canvas Orientation, Student Quickstart Guide, How to Customize Course List
- UNTHSC Library Homepage
- Database Tutorials and Help
- Research Guides
- Student Services
- Center for Innovative Learning
- Canvas Training
- Requesting Access to Canvas Courses – please review the attached document for information on requesting access
- Canvas Roles and Permissions
- Canvas Instructor Guides, Faculty Quickstart Guide
- Instructional Design
- Assessment Services
- Multimedia Services
- Help with Panopto
- Online Course Design and Development
- Canvas Announcements Archive
- Canvas Technical Requirements
- Search Canvas Guides
- Canvas Video Guide
- State Authorization
This page was last modified on August 20, 2018