We are very pleased to announce the roll out of Interfolio, a new and improved Faculty Information System (FIS) at HSC. Interfolio is an innovative, engagement platform that provides a full suite of tools created to improve transparency and support every stage of our faculty’s career.
- Interfolio Faculty180 (Faculty Activity Reporting) – Allows us to collect validated, faculty activities, decisions, and data for accreditation and compliance reporting — provides the “full picture” of faculty contributions at HSC.
- Interfolio Review, Promotion and Tenure – Creates a navigable workflow focused on faculty appointment, review, and tenure while providing faculty with a user-friendly, secure platform to submit the body of your work for one of the most important decisions of your career.
- Interfolio Dossier – This personal tool allows you to manage materials you will need throughout your academic career. You will also be able to view templates/guidelines used in the Promotion and/or Tenure process. Materials submitted for EOY Performance Reviews in Interfolio will automatically be stored in Dossier.
To log in, please click the button below.
To ensure all functions on the platform are working properly, please use Chrome or Safari.
Interfolio training for faculty was interrupted as a result of the HSC moving to online classes for students and remote working for most staff. To allow the project to move forward, the Interfolio implementation team has created online training to allow you to access the system and start entering or updating your faculty information. Our goal is to have all faculty data entered for the past academic year (including Summer 2019, Fall 2019, and Spring 2020). You may add more data especially if you will be going for Promotion and/or Tenure in the near future.
- Overview – Interfolio Faculty 180
- Interfolio Faculty 180 – Profile Form
- Interfolio Faculty 180 – Activity Form
- Interfolio Faculty 180 – Forms & Vitas
What is Interfolio?
Interfolio is a Faculty Profile software used by UNTHSC as a single repository for Faculty Data. We currently use the Faculty180 and Review, Promotion & Tenure modules from Interfolio. Faculty180 will be used to capture data related to individual faculty activities. The Review, Promotion & Tenure will handle the workflows related to Annual Reviews and Promotion & Tenure Reviews.
Thank you in advance for your support of this exciting new technology. If you have any questions and/or need additional information, please do not hesitate to contact Faculty Affairs at HSCInterfolio@unthsc.edu or call x2460 or x2556.