In accordance with Faculty Bylaws Article VI – Evaluation of Faculty, faculty evaluations are required annually. Please see the information below to update your faculty profile and to access the online performance feedback system.
Update your faculty profile
Prior to evaluation, faculty need to check your faculty profile for accuracy and ensure it is up to date.
Corrections to your education or professional designations or to create your faculty profile contact DeVetra Patrick at FacultyAffairs@unthsc.edu.
Technical problems, please work with your administrative support before contacting the Helpdesk@unthsc.edu / 817-735-2192.
Faculty Evaluation FY2017
Discussions about progress and development are essential to the success of our team as we strive to make UNTHSC a Best Place for All,. The 2017 faculty evaluation and staff performance feedback online application opens campus-wide on Thursday, July 13. All direct supervisors will complete a faculty evaluation or staff performance feedback form for each employee (hired before July 1, 2017) by September 30.
- Application Preview
- Preview Period: July 10-12
- Confirm that the list of your direct reports accurately reflects your organization
- Assign additional faculty evaluation roles for faculty members as needed
- Set Internal Timeline
- Work with your unit to set internal deadlines to ensure completion by Sept. 30
- Review the Performance Feedback Toolkit
- Online Application Instructions
- Supervisor and Team Member Resources
- Click HERE to access the toolkit
- Attend Training (as needed)
- Goal Setting Workshops
- Facilitating Effective Performance Feedback Sessions
- Performance Feedback Q&A Sessions
- More information on how to enroll as well as dates, times, and locations can be found HERE
- Read Additional Communication from The Office of People Development
- July 10: Supervisor email to open preview period
- July 13: Campus-wide email to open online application
- Send Questions
This page was last modified on August 16, 2017