In accordance with Faculty Bylaws Article VI – Evaluation of Faculty, faculty evaluations are required annually. Please see the information below to update your faculty profile and to access the online performance feedback system.
Update your faculty profile
Prior to evaluation, faculty need to check your faculty profile for accuracy and ensure it is up to date.
Corrections to your education or professional designations or to create your faculty profile contact DeVetra Patrick at FacultyAffairs@unthsc.edu.
Technical problems, please work with your administrative support before contacting the Helpdesk@unthsc.edu / 817-735-2192.
Faculty Evaluation FY18 / July 19 – August 31, 2018
The 2018 faculty and staff evaluation online application opens campus-wide on Thursday, July 19. All direct supervisors will complete a faculty or staff evaluation for each employee (hired before June 1, 2018) by August 31.
All of us benefit from quality continuous feedback. The first step is an effective performance evaluation. Here are tools and trainings to help. We encourage all team members to participate in online or face-to-face training sessions, watch online training and use these tools to ensure this year’s evaluation process is meaningful, aligned with our mission and goals—and creates a map toward success for each team member.
Navigating the Performance Evaluation will be especially helpful to staff team members and supervisors. Team members who want more insight into the Performance Evaluation process also are welcome to participate in any of the other trainings.
Actions to Take
- Application Preview
- Preview Period: July 16-18
- Confirm that the list of your direct reports and 2nd level direct reports accurately reflects your organization structure
- Assign additional reviewer roles for faculty members as needed
- Review the Performance Evaluation Tools and Resources
- Online Application Instructions
- Supervisor and Team Member Resources
- Example Forms
- Review the Performance Evaluation Steps: Faculty, Staff
- Participate in training (as needed)
- Navigating the Performance Evaluation (staff)
- Goal Setting
- Performance Management
- Supervisor Communication Skills
- Deconstructing the Difficult Conversation
- More information on how to enroll as well as dates, times, and locations can be found HERE
- Review the Performance Evaluation timeline
- Send Questions
Thank you for all you do to help us make sure our annual Performance Evaluations help create a high-performing team and a Best Place for All.
Your Campus HR Team
This page was last modified on July 16, 2018