A loan is a type of financial aid that must be repaid, with interest. The Federal Student Loan Program is a good method of financing the costs of your college education. These loans are better than most consumer loans because they have lower interest rates. The Federal Loans provide a variety of deferment options and extended repayment terms. Keep in mind that all loan funds will be split evenly between the terms you are enrolled.
- Direct Stafford Unsubsidized Loan
- Direct Grad PLUS Loan
Institutional loans are loans in which The University of North Texas Health Science Center is the lender. All institutional loans must be within the student’s Cost of Attendance. Loans are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis, depending upon student need and available funding.
- HPSL Primary Care Loan (for TCOM students Only)
- HPSL Loan for Disadvantaged Students (for TCOM students only)
- Etta Newby Loan
- Emergency Loan
- Private/Alternative Loans
- Residency and Relocation Loan