Disbursement day is the date we request your funds from the Department of Education. Your tuition and fees will be paid with the financial aid you have in place. Remember to accept your financial aid awards on your myHSC. Here are some important things to note about disbursement dates.
- Your financial aid will be split evenly between the terms you are enrolled.
- The disbursement date is NOT the same day you will receive a refund.
- If your financial aid awards are greater than your account summary charges, the Student Finance Office may process a refund. Please check their website Here for direct deposit setup information.
- It is possible to receive a refund from the Student Financials Office but still have an owing balance, as some fees cannot be paid with federal funds. It is your responsibility to log in and verify that your balance is zero.
- If you are expecting a refund from the Student Financials Office, please allow 4-6 business days for processing.
Below are the anticipated disbursement dates for 2020-2021 aid year. These dates are estimates and can change.
|TCOM||Fall 2021||Spring 2022|
|SCP||Summer 2021||Fall 2021||Spring 2022|
|DPT||Summer 2021||Fall 2021||Spring 2022|
|PASG||Summer 2021||Fall 2021||Spring 2022|
|GSBS||Summer 2021||Fall 2021||Spring 2022|
|SPH||Summer 2021||Fall 2021||Spring 2022|
|MSLS||Summer 2021||Fall 2021||Spring 2022|
This page was last modified on July 21, 2021