Workers’ Compensation


Workers’ Compensation procedures at UNTHSC are managed by Campus Human Resource Services.


If you experience a medical emergency and need emergency care, you should first seek treatment from the nearest hospital emergency room or emergency care facility.


Please visit  for the required forms and more information about the Workers’ Compensation process.