CETS wants our customers to feel confident when using room technology or equipment that has been checked out. Because of this, CETS offers training to our customers in several audiovisual areas. The training can be provided one-to-one or for a group. We are able to provide scheduled training that would allow time for questions. CETS is also able to do a brief training a few minutes prior to the event start.
To arrange a training session please send an email to email@example.com
- Podium/classroom use
- Although CETS strives to have consistency from room to room there are variations. A good time to request training would be if using a room that is unfamiliar.
- Mersive Solstice
- Crestron Mercury
- Audiovisual equipment for checkout
- Event Management System (EMS) as it relates to audiovisual needs and or Library Computer Labs requests
- In addition to offering training in EMS, CETS has created some helpful instructions to assist meeting our customer needs
- iClickerNetwork Software with physical clickers
Post Training Support Documents for Faculty/Staff
iClickerNetwork (Not iClicker Cloud)
This page was last modified on March 26, 2020