Service Charges and Fees
We provide various services both on and off campus for our HSC community and outside customers.
Any event that requests a CETS tech to be present for A/V support and charges attendees will be subject to the service charges, even if they are a UNTHSC sponsored event. Please be sure to budget accordingly for your event.
- Weekend hours (after 5 pm on Friday; all day Saturday & Sunday) – $50 per hour/ per tech. There is a 2 hour minimum charge of $100 for weekends.
- Holidays (including Holiday weekends) – $80 per hour/ per tech. There is a 2 hour minimum charge of $160 for Holidays.
- CETS will continue to provide services to events during the week (Monday – Thursday) after 5 pm free of charge for HSC sponsored events unless they require more than one tech to be present (example – camera person and production technicians needed for recording/streaming events).
- An HSC event is an event that is related to the HSC mission. If a person employed at UNTHSC is a member or sponsor of an outside group holding an event on/off campus it does not necessarily mean it is an HSC event. This group event will also be subject to CETS service fees.
The only exemptions from service fees:
- Discover myHSC Day
- White Coat Ceremonies
- Match Day
- Presidents Forum
If you have questions or concerns about charges for your event please contact CETS at (817) 735-2481 or email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 10 days prior to your event.
- CETS does not charge HSC events for equipment already installed in the room or additional equipment requested.
- Outside events will be charged equipment fees for equipment already installed in the room plus any additional equipment requested for their event.