Items commonly checked out:
- 8′ Fast-fold projection screens
- Portable sound systems
Process and guidelines
To check out equipment, visit CETS in the Information Technology Services area on the 2nd Floor of Gibson D. Lewis Library. Our offices are open for pick up and return Monday – Thursday 8:00 AM – 9:00 PM and 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM on Fridays. If you will be arriving after 5:00 PM we recommend calling x2481 prior to arrival to ensure a staff member is in the office. All equipment checkouts are fulfilled on a first come, first served basis, so there is no need to request a reservation. When you come in, you will need to fill out an Equipment Checkout Form and sign agreeing that…
Fees and Charges
- The signing party will be held financially responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged equipment.
- Any equipment not returned in its entirety will result in a late fee of $15 charged to the signing party by means of Department ID.
- Equipment checked out together must be returned together, no partial returns
- Additional charges for cleaning returned items may be charged up to $15.
- Equipment may only be rented for a period of no longer than 14 days.
- Extended checkout is available for easels upon approval.
- By signing the Equipment Checkout Form you accept the equipment is in working condition at the time of rental. UNT Health Science Center and its employees are not liable or responsible for damages or injuries that may occur while equipment is in the possession of the signing party.
Hours for Equipment Checkout
- Equipment must be picked up and returned to CETS employees in the CETS office during office hours (8a-9p Monday-Thursday) (8a-5p Friday).
- CETS reserves the right to recall equipment if necessary.
- Please contact CETS for availability or questions, at 817-735-2481 or email@example.com
This page was last modified on February 5, 2018