Student/Alumni Request Forms
Academic Records Request
Transcripts • Enrollment Verifications • General Requests
Diploma Request
Replacement Diploma • Official Copies of Diploma
Update Contact Information
Change of Name • Update Address, Email, Phone Number
Withhold/Release Directory Information
Prevent your information from being given out
Class Drop Form Hazlewood Application (Veterans)
Authorization to Release Education Records
Authorize departments to release education recordsto specific
individuals or entities
Residency Forms (In-State Tuition)
Residency Questionnaire
List of Required Documents to Support Claim
Meningitis Vaccination Record Requirement Forms
Meningitis Vaccination Immunization Submission Form (used to submit proof of meningitis vaccination record) Online Waiver (for online students only; required every semester)
Medical Exemption Affidavit
New Student Forms
Student Data Sheet (use when myHSC does not work) Photographic Consent Form
Administrative Forms
New Course / Course Update Form Change of Grade
Course Fee Request