As we continue to focus and prioritize the health and well-being of our students, faculty, and staff, all communications have moved to an electronic format until further notice. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Office of the Registrar has completely transitioned to working remotely until further notice.
During this time, please allow 48-72 business hours for your requests to be processed.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
Student/Alumni Request Forms
- Academic Records Request (Online Request) (Paper Form) Transcripts Enrollment Verification General Requests
- Replacement/Duplicate Diploma (Online Form) Duplicate of diploma issued after graduation Pay by Credit Card
- Diploma Copy Form (Online Form) Copies of diploma on 8 1/2 x 11 paper used for verification. Official copies include seal, certification, and registrar’s signature and are only available via mail. Unofficial copies can be emailed.
- Update Contact Information Change of Name Update Address, Email, Phone Number
- Withhold/Release Directory Information Prevent your information from being given out
- Add/Drop Form
- Authorization to Release Education Records Authorize departments to release education records to specific
individuals or entities
Meningitis Vaccination Record Requirement Forms
- Meningitis Vaccination Immunization Submission Form (used to submit proof of meningitis vaccination record)
- Online Waiver (for online students only; required every semester)
- Medical Exemption Affidavit
Course Fee and Incidental Fee Forms can be found:
This page was last modified on November 16, 2020