Please be advised that with the new format of remote work, our office has temporarily suspended requests that require our office to process Official transcripts. This is necessary due to the inability to physically remain on campus and mail the transcripts to the requested destination as our office does not utilize electronic processing/parchment.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and hope that an alternative method, an unofficial transcript, may be accepted in the meantime. During this time, please allow 3-5 business days on all other requests that do not include an official transcript.
If you have additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
Student/Alumni Request Forms
- Academic Records Request (Online Request) (Paper Form) Transcripts Enrollment Verification General Requests
- Replacement/Duplicate Diploma (Online Form) Duplicate of diploma issued after graduation Pay by Credit Card
- Diploma Copy Form (Online Form) Copies of diploma on 8 1/2 x 11 paper used for verification.Official copies include seal, certification, and registrar’s signature and are only available via mail. Unofficial copies can be emailed.*If you have already paid your diploma copy fee please use the Academic Record Request Form (Online Request)
- Update Contact Information Change of Name Update Address, Email, Phone Number
- Withhold/Release Directory Information Prevent your information from being given out
- Add/Drop Form
- Authorization to Release Education Records Authorize departments to release education records to specific
individuals or entities
Meningitis Vaccination Record Requirement Forms
- Meningitis Vaccination Immunization Submission Form (used to submit proof of meningitis vaccination record)
- Online Waiver (for online students only; required every semester)
- Medical Exemption Affidavit
Course Fee and Incidental Fee Forms can be found:
This page was last modified on April 23, 2020