How do I request a transcript?

An official transcript can be requested by using our academic records request, please visit our Forms page : Official transcripts can only be sent by mail. Unofficial transcripts can be mailed, faxed, or emailed.

Is there a fee for transcripts?

Transcripts are free. Each student pays a one-time Transcript Fee during the first semester of enrollment. For an explanation of these fees, visit the Tuition and Fees page.

What is the difference between an official and an unofficial transcript?

An official transcript has the official school seal, the registrar’s signature, and is printed on official transcript paper. Because of this, official transcripts can only be sent via mail. An unofficial transcript has the same academic information as an official transcript but it is printed on plain white paper. Unofficial transcripts can be faxed, mailed, or emailed.

How do I get my transcript uploaded to ERAS?

Submit a transcript request form and request an ERAS Transcript. When we receive this form, we will forward your request to Career Services who will upload the transcript for you.

Can I have someone pick up my transcript for me?

You can have someone pick up your transcript or other documents for you if the person requesting the transcript or academic records specified in writing the name of the person who will pick up the documents. The person picking up the documents must have photo identification.

Why has my transcript not been processed?

Your transcript might not have been processed if: You have a hold on your account. You can check your holds at You forgot to sign your transcript request form. Please feel free to contact us and request confirmation regarding your transcript request. We keep records of your request for one year.

Can you mail transcripts overseas?


How do I find out if my transcript arrived from another school?

All incoming transcripts are handled by the individual schools at UNTHSC. Please check your student portal,, to ascertain which items, if any are still needed in your application process or contact the admissions office of your school (TCOM, SPH, GSBS, PA, PT, Pharmacy).


This page was last modified on October 3, 2019