How do I request a copy of my diploma?

  • There are two types of diploma requests. You can get a replacement/duplicate of the diploma you received when you graduated or you can get a diploma copy which is printed on 8 1/2 x 11 paper and used for verification of degree. You can pay via cash/check/card. If paying by card, you must complete the online form. To request a diploma duplicate/copy, please visit our forms page.

I have a medical education verification form for state licensure. Where do I submit it?

  • You can submit your verification form to the Office of the Registrar via fax, mail or email. Before you send your verification, please be sure you have signed your form and include any necessary photos. We cannot provide a photo for you.

I did my residency at the Osteopathic Medical Center of Texas. How do I have my residency verified?

I need a letter of explanation for my academic probation. Where do I get this?