Web content management and services
We help HSC departments create and manage their web presence on the UNTHSC.edu site. The OMC team can help with editor access and training, content strategy and creation and development of special features like web forms.
Our team manages UNTHSC.edu with the help of content editors in departments across campus. Editors keep the information up to date and work closely with us on major website improvement projects.
Web-editing access, publishing and training
Approved Content Editors have access to make basic edits to content on our their department’s pages on our site using the WordPress content management software. Editors are approved by their department’s leadership and must complete an online training course before they can edit the website.
- Request access to edit a section of our website
- Add new web pages, forms, images and files to unthsc.edu via ServiceNow
- Use our Web Guide to learn more about the editing process
Need a new pages for your department? Our team can assist with every aspect of creating and launching a web presence for your department or program–from content to design and development.
If your content is in need of some major updates, we can help. This might include reorganizing your pages or a complete refresh of your content.
We can assist with developing special features for your pages, such as web forms or custom applications.
Not sure where to start? We provide website and digital strategy consulting.
- Analytics and website traffic reports to help you understand how your content is being used.
- Content inventories and audits can show you the current state of your department’s web pages and what needs to be improved.
- Quality assurance monitoring and reporting to stay on top of common website issues like broken links and misspellings.
- Social media and email marketing consulting to help you get your message to the right audiences.