New Brand Resources
Our new logo and brand identity capture the spirit of innovation and entrepreneurship we’ve built at HSC and strengthens our position and location in Fort Worth.
You will begin seeing the new brand in use starting on Feb. 19.
We will gradually transition to the new brand, starting first with those items that have a strong impact externally. Keep an eye on Daily News for updates on items that have been rebranded and are available for use.
Logos, guidelines and pre-formatted templates are available below.
Facts at a glance
Graphics and branding
Please contact the Office of Marketing and Communications for approval before use. OBC@unthsc.edu
- Photo release form (.pdf)
- Photo release web form
- Photography guide
- Photography request form
- UNTHSC stock images
- For help with Social Media profile and banner graphics, contact email@example.com.
- UNTHSC social media directory
- UNTHSC on Facebook
- UNTHSC on Twitter
- UNTHSC on Instagram
Templates and approved branded items
Business cards and stationery
Anyone with a P-card can order these items online: Branded letterhead, envelopes, note cards with envelopes, business cards and pocket folders.
- Get login information: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Place your order: Enter your login information at https://printshop.unthsc.edu
We provide several do-it-yourself templates for UNTHSC branded items like posters, brochures, flyers and PowerPoint presentations. Visit our templates page to download the templates and watch how-to videos on how to customize them for your use.
Virtual meeting backgrounds
- Graphite with white logo: jpg | png
- Grey with white logo: jpg
- White with four color logo 100%: jpg | png
- White with four color logo 75%: jpg
- White with four color logo 50%: jpg
This page was last modified on January 12, 2021