Marketing and Communications policies
- 10.101 Institutional Brand Identity
- 10.102 Digital Publishing
- 10.105 Social Media and Professionalism
Brand policy and guidelines
Our logo and brand identity capture the spirit of innovation and entrepreneurship we’ve built at HSC and strengthens our position and location in Fort Worth.
Please contact the Office of Marketing and Communications for approval before use. firstname.lastname@example.org
Approved branded items
HSC-branded Peter Millar polos and quarter zips are now available for purchase.
Anyone with a P-card can place an order on the hscshop.com website for branded letterhead, envelopes, note cards with envelopes, business cards and pocket folders.
- Please sign in before creating an order: https://www.shophsc.com/signin.htm
- New Customer: Choose new account option and fill out information
- Returning Customer: Please sign in with your username and password
If you have any questions concerning the portal, please email email@example.com or fill out the contact form
We provide several do-it-yourself templates for HSC branded items like posters, brochures, flyers and PowerPoint presentations. Visit our templates page to download the templates and watch how-to videos on how to customize them for your use.
Facts at a glance
- Photo release form (.pdf)
- Photo release web form
- Photography guide
- Photography request form
- HSC stock images
- Policy: 10.105 Social Media and Professionalism
- For help with Social media profiles, graphics and content, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- HSC social media directory
- HSC on Facebook
- HSC on Twitter
- HSC on Instagram
Virtual meeting backgrounds
- Graphite with white logo: jpg | png
- Grey with white logo: jpg
- White with four color logo 100%: jpg | png
- White with four color logo 75%: jpg
- White with four color logo 50%: jpg