New Brand Resources
Our new logo and brand identity capture the spirit of innovation and entrepreneurship we’ve built at HSC and strengthens our position and location in Fort Worth.
The new logo is now available for DIY use. All rebranding requests must go to the Office of Marketing and Communications (OMC).
Logos, guidelines and pre-formatted templates are available below.
Facts at a glance
Graphics and branding
Please contact the Office of Marketing and Communications for approval before use. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Photo release form (.pdf)
- Photo release web form
- Photography guide
- Photography request form
- HSC stock images
- For help with Social Media profile and banner graphics, contact email@example.com.
- HSC social media directory
- HSC on Facebook
- HSC on Twitter
- HSC on Instagram
Templates and approved branded items
Business cards and stationery
Anyone with a P-card can order these items online: Branded letterhead, envelopes, note cards with envelopes, business cards and pocket folders.
- As of October 2021, user credentials will need to be reset. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request access.
- Place your order: Enter your login information at https://unthsc.printingenuity.com/login.php
We provide several do-it-yourself templates for UNTHSC branded items like posters, brochures, flyers and PowerPoint presentations. Visit our templates page to download the templates and watch how-to videos on how to customize them for your use.
Virtual meeting backgrounds
- Graphite with white logo: jpg | png
- Grey with white logo: jpg
- White with four color logo 100%: jpg | png
- White with four color logo 75%: jpg
- White with four color logo 50%: jpg