Learning Specialist Appointments
Students are encouraged to make an appointment with a Learning Specialist to discuss time management, study techniques, and test taking strategies. Learning Specialists do their best to partner with students to create solutions and find resources for their academic success.
Appointments are available in-person or virtually via video conference. When scheduling, select your preferred method.
CAP on the GO
Come meet and talk with our team at CAP on the GO. With CAP on the GO, students may stop by to ask questions, receive information about resources and help themselves to a treat! CAP on the Go is scheduled through out the semester and notices go out through Facebook.
The following resources can be accessed via your program’s CAP Canvas page.
- Learning and Study Strategies
- Test Taking Tips
- Time Management Tools
- Program Specific Resources
- Gibson D. Lewis Library (program specific resources)
- CAP Tutoring
- Clinical Education
- Faculty/Staff Directory
- CARE Team
- Food Pantry
Types of presentation support:
- Practice presentation for CAP staff
- Receive feedback on presentation skills
- Review power-point slides and handouts for ease of use by audience
- Students can request presentation support by sending an email to CAP@unthsc.edu