Click “enable editing” at the top of each document for full functionality
- Special Event Checklist– This checklist is for the novice and the expert alike. It has links to the campus resources that are involved in planning a UNTHSC Special Event, like CETS, Room Scheduling, Photo Request etc… Special-Event-Checklist
- Menu to Venue- This document lists caterers and venues we have used and shows their capabilities, what types of events they do, how they comply with our alcohol policy, and other helpful details.Caterer-venue-CHSPWEB
- Special Event Tips– This details some tips for planning successful events, like how to estimate food and beverage numbers, deciphering contracts, questions to ask… Frequently-Asked-QuestionsCHSPWEB
- Suggested Timeline for Event Planning- Each event is different, but this timelines has some helpful reminders that are applicable to most events. eventtimelinechecklistCHSPWEB
- Protocol Basics– If you plan to include, regents, UNT system VIPS, elected officials, or international guests please refer to this document on protocol. WhatisProtocolhandoutWEB
These documents are meant to be self-service tools to aide in successful event planning. They are not meant to replace a personal consultation. Please reach out for a consultation, for your individual event, to Shea.PattersonYoung@unthsc.edu.
This page was last modified on December 12, 2018