What can we do for you?
Offerings available upon request, conducted at your location
- Adult Cognitive Development
- Clinical Teaching
- Feedback and Evaluation Skills for Faculty
- Interpersonal Communication Skills, including Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
- Negotiating Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Professional Academic Development
- Resident Scholarly Activity Curriculum
- Resident Wellness
- Stress Management
- Team Building
- Time Management
Professional fees for most offerings are $500 per half day plus travel costs. Texas Family Medicine residencies and TCOM Affiliated GME Program are eligible for fee waivers. Please click on the links for specifics.
Workshop arrangement requires sufficient lead time and staff availability.
Lengthy ongoing consultation services such as providing the Resident Scholarly Activity curriculum are individually negotiated based on the amount of staff time and on-site trips required.
- Discover the opportunities of a Graduate Certificate in Academic Medicine (GCAM)
- Opportunities to present your work
- For more Faculty Development Center (FDC) information