Faculty Development Center
We improve medical education by providing enhanced academic skills and understanding of educational processes to individual faculty, departments and residency programs.
Under the Office of Educational Programs (OEP), TCOM FDC works in collaboration with colleagues to plan and present a variety of programs.
- Graduate Certificate in Academic Medicine
- Chief Resident Leadership Skills Conference
- Texas Family Medicine Leadership Conference
- On Demand workshops (Faculty development tailored to your institutional needs)
- Organizational and resident retreats
- Guidance on resident scholarly activity curricula
- Resource development
This page was last modified on March 23, 2018