Faculty Development Center
We improve medical education by providing enhanced academic skills and understanding of educational processes to individual faculty, departments and residency programs.
Under the Office of Educational Programs (OEP), TCOM FDC works in collaboration with colleagues to plan and present a variety of programs.
- Graduate Certificate in Academic Medicine (GCAM)
- TCOM Education Conclave
- Chief Resident Leadership Skills Conference
- Family Medicine Leadership Conference
- TCOM Academy of Medical Educators in GME
- Opportunities to present your work
- On Demand workshops (Faculty development tailored to your institutional needs)
- Organizational and resident retreats
- Guidance on resident scholarly activity curricula
- Resource development
This page was last modified on June 9, 2021