Chief Resident Leadership Skills Conference – now held online!
Friday, May 28 – Saturday, May 29, 2021
Registration for the conference can be found by clicking here.
Deadline for Registration – May 15, 2021
This virtual conference will provide large group, small group, and separate training for Chief Residents and Residency Program Coordinators.
With outstanding speakers remoting in from across Texas, the sessions will include:
- Understanding the Chief Resident Role and Defining the Job Description
- Developing Skills in Focused Observation and Effective Feedback
- Enhancing Your Communication Using the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
- Taking Your Leadership Skills to the Next Level
- Effectively Dealing with Conflict
- Networking opportunities with conference colleagues
Friday sessions will be held 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Saturday sessions will be held 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
A conference agenda, password, and other materials will be sent to registered participants.
- $600 per Chief Resident or Program Director ($300 per Program Coordinator).
- Texas Family Medicine Residencies are subsidized by THECB Faculty Development Center Family Medicine Residency Training Program Support, so registration is only $200 each ($100 per coordinator).
- Fees are waived completely for TCOM GME Program Affiliates (Formerly OPTI).
- A group discount is offered if 3 interprofessional colleagues from one residency program attend (Chief Resident(s) plus Program Director and/or Coordinator). The highest fee will be reduced by 50%!
** When registering your leadership team, be sure to select “Group Discount” when registering one of your Chiefs or the Program Director to receive ½ price discount on their registration. Payment information is provided on the last step of the registration form.
This page was last modified on March 22, 2021