Comprehensive Osteopathic Medical Self-Assessment Examination (COMSAE)
Self-assessment exams for Year 2 and Year 3 TCOM students that gauge knowledge and ability in preparation for the COMLEX exams.
For all standardized exams
- Students should bring their:
- Ethernet cable (and adaptor if needed)
- Photo ID
- Students should complete all needed software updates prior to coming to the exam.
- Visit the NBOME website
- COMSAE exams are 200 questions and last 4 hours (four sections – one hour each)
- COMSAE exams are taken in the TIMED mode to most closely simulate COMLEX conditions
- You must know your NBOME log in (user ID and password) in order to take the exam
- Learn more about the COMSAE exam
- All Year 2 TCOM students are required to take the COMSAE 1 exam
Emily Morehead, Coordinator
Testing and Evaluation Services