Comprehensive Basic Science Examination (CBSE)
Self-assessment exam for Year 2 TCOM students that gauges readiness to take the USMLE exams.
For all standardized exams:
- Students should bring their:
- Ethernet cable (and adaptor if needed)
- Photo ID
- Students should complete all needed software updates prior to coming to the exam.
- Link to the NBME website
- CBSE exams are 200 questions and last 4 1/2 hours
- You must know your 8 digit student ID number in order to take the exam
- Link to additional information about the CBSE
Emily Morehead, Coordinator
Testing and Evaluation Services