Comprehensive Osteopathic Medical Achievement Test (COMAT)
End of Core Rotation exams for TCOM students
For all standardized exams:
- Students should bring their:
- Ethernet cable (and adaptor if needed)
- Photo ID
- Students should complete all needed software updates prior to coming to the exam.
- Link to the NBOME browser
- COMAT exams are administered on the last Friday of each rotation (check the calendar below for exact times and locations)
- COMAT exams are 125 questions and last 2 ½ hours
- Link to additional information about the COMAT exams
- Contact Lisa Karpel in TES immediately if there are any errors in scheduling
- Remote site students should verify testing information with the proctor
Policies and Procedures:
- To request a change of testing date, students must get a Request for Absence form approved by their preceptor and Rotation Coordinator
- TCOM Late Policy applies to COMAT exams
- Campus parking is not free on COMAT exam days. One-day parking passes can be purchased from Campus Police for $2.
COMAT Exam Calendar 2018 – 2019:
NOTE: All information in the COMAT Testing Schedule table is subject to change. If any changes are made, the table will be updated and students will be emailed the new information.
* Times listed are exam start times. Check-in begins 30 minutes prior to exam start time.
Enrollment Services Specialist
This page was last modified on December 13, 2018