Physician Assistant Student Seminar (PASS Day)
End of Rotation exams for PA students
Physician Assistant Clinical Knowledge Resources Assessment Tool (PACKRAT)
Self-assessment that gauges PA students’ strengths and weakness before the clinical rotations and PANCE exam
For all standardized exams:
- Students should bring their:
- Ethernet cable (and adaptor if needed)
- Photo ID
- Students should complete all needed software updates prior to coming to the exam.
PASS Day and PACKRAT Information:
- Link to the ExamDriver website
- PASS Day exams are administered on the last Friday of each rotation (check the calendar below for exact times and locations)
- Each PASS Day exam is 120 questions and lasts 2 hours
- PACKRAT exams are administered at the beginning and ending of the clinical year
- Each PACKRAT exam is 225 questions and lasts 3 3/4 hours
- Contact Claudia Garcia in the PA Department immediately if there are any errors in scheduling
Policies and Procedures:
- Campus parking is not free on PASS Day/PACKRAT exam days. One-day parking passes can be purchased from Campus Police for $2.
PASS Day Exam Calendar:
PASS Day EXAMS
* Times listed are exam start times. Check-in begins 30 minutes prior to exam start time.
Enrollment Services Specialist
This page was last modified on August 10, 2018