Creating Solutions for a Healthier Community by Fostering Student Success.
About Student Affairs
- Student Affairs oversees issues that are relevant to all students from pre-enrollment through graduation. The division provides co-curricular and extra-curricular services, programs, and activities to facilitate students’ academic training, personal growth, and professional development.
- Student Affairs is comprised of the following departments: the Office of Student Affairs, Center for Academic Performance (CAP), Registrar’s Office, Financial Aid Office, Student Development Office, International Services Office, Office of Career Services, Disability Accommodations, Wellness Office, the Founders’ Activity Center, and the Testing and Evaluation Services Office.
Federal Reporting Requirements
- Drug-Free Schools and Communities Act
- Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act
- Title IX Reporting: Sexual Violence
- Student Complaints
State Reporting Requirements
Other Institutional Services
- Student Assistance Program
- Student Finance
- Student Health Services
- Temporary Illnesses
- UNTHSC Student Health Insurance
- Vending Machine Locations
This page was last modified on December 1, 2020