Student & Academic Affairs
Creating Solutions for a Healthier Community by Fostering Student Success.
About Student & Academic Affairs
- Student & Academic Affairs oversees issues that are relevant to all students from pre-enrollment through graduation. The division provides co-curricular and extra-curricular services, programs, and activities to facilitate students’ academic training, personal growth, and professional development.
- Student & Academic Affairs is comprised of the following departments: the Office of Student & Academic Affairs, Center for Academic Performance (CAP), Registrar’s Office, Financial Aid Office, Center for Student Life, International Services Office, Career Readiness Center, Disability Accommodations, Office of Care & Civility, the Founders’ Activity Center, Office of Organizational Excellence, Admissions & Recruitment and the Testing and Evaluation Services Office.
Federal Reporting Requirements
- Drug-Free Schools and Communities Act
- Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act
- Title IX Reporting: Sexual Violence
- Student Complaints
State Reporting Requirements