Planning a meeting, conference, fair, or other event? Do your guests need to park on campus?
Parking on any UNT Health Science Center property requires a valid parking permit. You must contact the Parking Office for instructions to guide your guests.
Checklist for On-Campus Event Parking
- Determine the location of the event (e.g., EAD, MET, Library, etc.)
- Determine the hours that guests will be on campus
- Determine the number of guests (that don’t have a permit already) who need to park
- If your guests number 10 or less, we can issue temporary parking permits ahead of time for you to distribute.
- If you expect more than 10 guests, we will determine the best location for your guests to park for your event.
- At least 2 weeks prior to your event, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with detailed information about your event.
- Include a contact person’s name and phone number.
- Costs will be determined based on the date, time, number of guests, and availability of parking.
If parking for your event is not coordinated with the Parking Office ahead of time, guests may be issued citations for not having a parking permit.
This page was last modified on July 14, 2015