Mediasite is UNTHSC’s new video hosting platform and desktop recording solution for UNTHSC.
We are migrating away from our current Video Platform Panopto to Mediasite. Mediasite is one of the biggest players in automated classroom recording solutions, where you can create, publish, search and manage all of your videos. For most Faculty and Staff members, the workflow will not change, and you still will be able to record your lecture (via the PC in the room or your Laptop), upload videos and embed videos into your course via Canvas.
- We have made a copy of all recorded skill videos, lectures and videos uploaded to your folder, and we are in the process of importing these into Mediasite.
- CIL will also change the video embed in Canvas, to make sure they’re all pointing to the new Mediasite Video Platform.
- Mediasite Video Transfer Request Form
Training Handouts & Resources
- Mediasite Faculty Training
- How to Create a Mediasite Scheduled Classroom Recording
- Mediasite Quizzes
- Mediasite Training videos (Mediasite training showcase)
- Mediasite U Training courses
For coordinators and schedulers, separate training is provided. All training will be recorded and available online.
Should you have any questions, please contact: Rens Bais Email: Ernesto.Bais@unthsc.edu