Our Values Resources
Got Questions? Click here – Frequently Asked Questions PDF
If you don’t find the answer you are looking for, please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.
If you prefer to ask questions in person or if you feel the need to talk through anything concerning our new values, we will have special office hours for you to come and visit with Jeanie or Stacy. Special office hours are every Tuesday from 2:00-4:00 pm in EAD 830 through March 7th.
Model exceptional standards and act in the best interest of our community.
- Build trust through consistent actions that are honest, transparent, and authentic.
- Provide, accept, and support open and constructive feedback.
- Hold yourself and others accountable for decisions, behaviors, actions, and results.
Cultivate opportunities for learning, creating, discovering, and innovating.
- Question the conventional with creative solutions.
- Engage in new experiences for learning and growth.
- Take strategic risk and learn from failure and success.
- Pursue collaborative opportunities.
Champion a people-first approach to building relationships and community.
- Cultivate authentic connections that have a meaningful impact.
- Share expertise and resources.
- Recognize contributions and celebrate success.
- Help at least one person every day.
Foster an inclusive environment of respect, belonging, and access for all
- Develop awareness and understanding of different experiences.
- Respect diversity of people, beliefs, thoughts, and ideas.
- Support opportunities to remove barriers to equity and inclusion.
Show Your Fire
Exhibit passion and pride in the experiences we create.
- Go beyond the ordinary and surpass expectations.
- Be prepared, be present, and actively participate.
- Promote enthusiastic engagement.
- Cultivate a positive environment and find opportunities for fun and recognition.
Need a copy of Our Values sheet? Click here – Our Values PDF
Need more resources? Click here – UNT system resources page