Title IX for Graduate Students: The University of North Texas Health Science Center promotes student health and safety through the use of Everfi, a mandatoryprogram for all new incoming students. It educates students about the elements of healthy relationships, being a good communicator, understanding and reporting sexual assault, the importance of sexual consent, and the role of bystanders in creating safe, healthy communities.
- Stalking Awareness Month (January)
- Sexual Assault Awareness Month (April)
- Domestic Violence Awareness Month (October)
- RAD Women’s Self-Defense Classes
- Recognizing Students in Distress
- Sexual Assault Prevention Training (Video) – https://youtu.be/PMcQF8b93UE