We will provide you with any support you may want in response to an incident of sexual misconduct. You can be assured that your situation will be regarded as confidential. You should also know that you have other options, and not all of them will be able to promise confidentiality as the university will have been put on notice that an incident occurred. In all cases, we will try to respect your wishes as much as we are able to legally.
If you need information provided in other accessible formats or accommodations to access any of our services, please contact the Division of Student Affairs at 817-735-2505 and they will be provided upon request.
MOSTLY Confidential: Conversations are kept as confidential as possible, but limited information about incidents of sexual misconduct must be shared with relevant administrators and a Title IX Coordinator so that the University can take action if necessary for reasons of safety. In planning any response, the wishes of the Complainant are given full consideration.
- Care Team: 817-735-2740 email@example.com
- UNTHSC Police: 817-735-2600
- Kory Levingston, Title IX Coordinator: 817-735-2594, EAD 286
- Andrew Arvay, Director, Office of Care and Civility (Student Conduct Officer): 817-735-5623
STRICTLY Confidential: Conversations are all confidential and can be anonymous. Except in rare, extreme circumstances, nothing will be shared without Complainant’s explicit permission.
- Morneau Sheppel Student Support Program: 866-743-7732
- Student Health: 817-735-5051
Off Campus Resources
- Baylor Hospital (Fort Worth): 817-926-2544
- Harris Methodist Hospital (Fort Worth): 817-250-2000
- John Peter Smith Hospital (Fort Worth): 817-702-2839
- Fort Worth Police Department (non-emergency): 817-335-4222
- Methodist Hospital (Dallas): 214-947-8181
- Parkland Hospital (Dallas): 214-590-8000
- Dallas Police Department (non-emergency): 214-744-4444
- Denton Police Department (non-emergency): 940-349-8181
This page was last modified on August 10, 2021