- Title IX Coordinator: Penny Dempsey- 972-338-1125, 1901 Main Street, Dallas Texas 75201,email@example.com
The Title IX Coordinator will begin an investigation upon request and will assume responsibility for your ongoing opportunities to take full advantage of your educational program.
- Online: Title IX / Sexual Misconduct / Discrimination Reporting Form (maxient.com)
- Director, Office of Care and Civility: Andrew Arvay- 817-735-5623, firstname.lastname@example.org. The Office of Care and Civility manages concerns related to student wellbeing and the Student Code of Conduct and Civility. During the conduct process, the Student Conduct Officer (SCO) makes a determination of responsibility for code violations and, if necessary, decides the disciplinary actions to be assigned. A SCO can initiate the interim or emergency withdrawal process if the student puts the HSC community at immediate risk. For students in need of academic arrangements related to a situation, a member of the Care Team (also housed in the Office of Care and Civility) can assist in communicating with an academic department if arrangements are available.
- UNTHSC Police- 817-735-2600
You may file a police report with campus police for sexual assaults occurring on campus or with local police for sexual assaults occurring off campus. When making a report to the police, you may choose to report using a pseudonym so that your name will not appear in public files.
- Student Health Services- 817-735-5051
Conversations are all confidential and can be anonymous. Except in rare, extreme circumstances, nothing will be shared without Complainant’s explicit permission.
- Anonymous reporting form
Off Campus Resources
- John Peter Smith Hospital (Fort Worth): 817-702-2839
- Parkland Hospital (Dallas): 214-590-8000
- Fort Worth Police Department (non-emergency): 817-335-4222
- Dallas Police Department (non-emergency): 214-744-4444
- Denton Police (non-emergency): 940-349-8181
- National Dating Abuse Hotline: 1-866-331-9474 www.ndah.org
- National Sexual Assault Hotline: 1-800-656-4673 https://www.rainn.org/