- Title IX Coordinator: Kory Levingston- 817-735-2594, SSC 153, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Title IX Coordinator will begin an investigation upon request and will assume responsibility for your ongoing opportunities to take full advantage of your educational program.
- Director, Office of Care and Civility: Andrew Arvay- 817-735-5623 (Student Conduct Officer)|
You may contact the Student Conduct Officer who will begin an investigation upon your request. If the aggressor was a student, the Director, Student Services will investigate possible violations of the Student Code of Conduct and Discipline which could result in disciplinary sanctions up to expelling a student from the university. The Student Conduct Officer may also be able to immediately remove another student from the university if the student puts the university community at immediate risk. The Director, Student Services may also be able to assist with changes in academic arrangements if reasonable accommodations are available.
- UNTHSC Police- 817-735-2600
You may file a police report with campus police for sexual assaults occurring on campus or with local police for sexual assaults occurring off campus. When making a report to the police, you may choose to report using a pseudonym so that your name will not appear in public files.
- Student Health Services- 817-735-5051
Conversations are all confidential and can be anonymous. Except in rare, extreme circumstances, nothing will be shared without Complainant’s explicit permission.
- Anonymous reporting form
Off Campus Resources
- John Peter Smith Hospital (Fort Worth): 817-702-2839
- Parkland Hospital (Dallas): 214-590-8000
- Fort Worth Police Department (non-emergency): 817-335-4222
- Dallas Police Department (non-emergency): 214-744-4444
- Denton Police (non-emergency): 940-349-8181
- National Dating Abuse Hotline: 1-866-331-9474 www.ndah.org
- National Sexual Assault Hotline: 1-800-656-4673 https://www.rainn.org/
This page was last modified on April 9, 2021