BS in Biomedical Sciences
An accessible and affordable undergraduate program
Our online bachelor’s degree in biomedical sciences is designed for degree completion with a robust curriculum centered around the next generation of students seeking a career in health care, public or private laboratory research, scientific industry, or many other science careers.
This innovative program requires 60 earned, transferred credit hours from an accredited undergraduate institution and is based on applied biology directed towards understanding health and disease. During your time enrolled in the School of Biomedical Sciences, you will gain extensive knowledge of human biology including biochemistry, anatomy, physiology, and behavior.
This program prepares our students for a variety of career opportunities or admission to an advanced science or professional health care program such as medical, dental, veterinary, and pharmacy schools.
- Convenient, 100% online program
- Flexible completion in four to six semesters
- Affordable, competitive tuition
- Knowledgeable faculty experienced in an online environment
- Completion of the Texas Core Curriculum courses, or equivalent
- Completion of the required science and mathematics prerequisite courses
- Minimum 2.0 GPA (4.0 system) of Texas Core Curriculum and required science and mathematics prerequisite courses
- Standardized test score (SAT or ACT) not required for admissions
- Program-dedicated Academic Support Navigator
- Faculty Mentors
- Academic Support and Tutoring Services (CAP)
- Career Preparation (CRC)
- Well Being (OCC)