|Hours:||8:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
General Service Building, Room 138
Property Control Office
General Service Building, Room 144
|Phone Number:||(817) 735-2971|
|Fax Number:||(817) 735-0220|
- Come to the Surplus Room to view the furniture or equipment.
- Place a tag on the item(s) with your name and department. Tags will be provided. Please do not move any item from its current location.
- Surplus property should be viewed in person before claiming the surplus for your department use.
- Initiate an Equipment Transfer Notification form to transfer the asset to your department’s accountability. Use 12121 for the Redistribution Dept ID.
- An item being moved by Facilities Management requires a work order to be initiated in their system. The FM Work Order system can be located in the Facilities Management web page. A copy of the Equipment Transfer Notification form must be faxed to Facilities Management at 0300.
- The Equipment Transfer Notification form must be signed by the department head and submitted to Property Control if being moved by the department and not Facilities Management.