|Hours:||9:00 AM to 4:00 PM|
General Service Building, Room 138
Property Control Office
General Service Building, Room 144
|Phone Number:||(817) 735-2971|
|Fax Number:||(817) 735-0220|
- Come to the Surplus Room to view the furniture or equipment.
- Place a tag on the item(s) with your name and extension. Tags will be provided. Please do not move any item from its current location.
- Surplus property should be viewed in person before claiming the surplus for your department use.
- Initiate an Equipment Transfer Notification form to transfer the asset to your department’s accountability. Use 12121 for the Redistribution Dept ID.
- An item being moved by Facilities Management requires a work order to be initiated in their system. The FM Work Order system can be located in the Facilities Management web page. A copy of the Equipment Transfer Notification form must be emailed to Facilities Management.
- The Equipment Transfer Notification form must be signed by the department head and submitted to Property Control if being moved by the department and not Facilities Management.
Central Services Inventory Control
- Surplus Storefront
This page was last modified on March 18, 2021