All items are sold:
- As Is
- First Come First Serve
- List Price Only
- Forms of payment accepted are:
- Personal Check with valid driver’s license
- Money Order
- All items come with no warranty or guarantee, either expressed or implied.
- Purchases must be picked up at the time of sale, unless otherwise arranged with Surplus.
- Any item not removed at the time of sale will be left at the owner’s risk.
- UNTHSC will not assume any responsibility for any unforeseen damage.
- All sales will be subject to regular Sales Tax of 8.25%, unless the buyer is Tax Exempt and presents current Tax ID Information.
- All sales are final. There is a “No Return Policy” for purchased surplus.
- Testing of electric items or test driving/starting of vehicles is not allowed.
- Sale items are updated on a weekly basis.
- The University of North Texas Health Science Center at Fort Worth reserves the right to remove any item from the sale.
- The quality of the surplus furniture determines the actual cost of the items.
General Service Building
Randy Thomas Property Clerk
2971 firstname.lastname@example.org Surplus Redistribution, Sales, Donations
This page was last modified on March 4, 2015