• CPT Application Form – Use this when participating in off campus course work, such as practicum, internship, or practice experience. This must be submitted and approved before starting employment. In order to apply for CPT, students must submit the CPT Application Form and a job offer letter from their potential employer on company letterhead, which must include the following information:
  1. Your full name
  2. Company name and address (physical address, not a P.O. Box)
  3. Position title with job description
  4. Supervisor’s name, phone number, and e-mail address
  5. Salary/hourly wage for the position
  6. Number of hours per week to be worked
  7. Start Date and End Date
  • Dependent I-20 Request – Use this to add a dependent child or spouse to your SEVIS file.
  • DS-2019 Request– Departments use this to request documents for incoming J visa holders.
  • DS-2019 Extension Request– Departments use this to request additional time for J visa holders.
  • Employment Letter Template – Use this when you need to get a social security number for the first time. You have your employer complete this letter and then bring it to the International Student Services Office.
  • Ending Studies– Use this when transferring to a new school or returning home permanently.
  • Status Letter– Use this to request a visa status letter for a visa interview or verification of your F-1 status
  • Initial Attendance I-20 – This is the form that must be completed by newly admitted students so that an initial attendance I-20 can be produced for you. Please refer to the Cost of Attendance budget sheets for your specific program to determine the amount for which you must provide financial documentation.
  • Invitation Letter Request Form– Use this form when requesting an invitation letter to invite relatives to visit you.
  • I-20 Extension – Use this to request an extension to your  I-20 program end date.
  • Less than Full-Time Enrollment – Use this when you would like to make a request for a reduced course load.
  • Reprint of I-20– Use this form if your I-20 has been lost, stolen, damaged, or your travel endorsements are full.
  • Social Security Letter Request– Use this form to request a letter verifying employment for a Social Security Number.
  • 17 Month OPT STEM Extension– Use this form to request an I-20 for STEM OPT.

This page was last modified on March 23, 2016