Requirements for Graduation
Students who have met all course requirements and have been recommended for graduation may be awarded the Master of Physician Assistant Studies (MPAS) degree provided they meet all of the conditions listed below:
- Have satisfactorily completed all academic requirements of the Physician Assistant Studies Program
- Have complied with all legal and financial requirements of the University of North Texas Health Science Center at Fort Worth.
- Have exhibited the ethical, professional, behavioral, and personal characteristics necessary for practice as a PA.
- Have completed and returned to the Physician Assistant Studies Program or the Office of the Registrar all graduation forms and paperwork required by the Physician Assistant Studies Program and the institution.
- Have met other time limits listed below:
- The maximum time limit for completing all graduation requirements is seventy-two (72) months.
- Rarely, students may be required to meet additional requirements to meet other health science center, state, or national regulations.
Students who do not fulfill all graduation requirements by the day of graduation will not be allowed to participate in commencement ceremonies without permission of the Dean (or designee). Students will not be considered graduates in any capacity until they have successfully completed all graduation requirements.