PA Admissions Information
Thank you for taking a closer look at our program. The HSC at Fort Worth PA Program is a 30-month, full-time course of study leading to a Master of Physician Assistant Studies (MPAS) degree. A class of 75 students is accepted each year with classes starting in August. We are dedicated to helping students prepare for a career in one of health care’s most rewarding fields and we invite you to apply.
Important dates for applying to the entering class of 2021:
- CASPA Application Opens: April 30, 2020
- Virtual Open House: August 25, 2020
- CASPA Verification Deadline: September 1, 2020
- Application Processing Fee Due: September 1, 2020
- CASPer Distribution Deadline: September 6, 2020
- Prerequisite Course Completion: December 31, 2020
Applicant Selection Factors
Offers of Admission
Thank you for the interest in our program. Additional information about admission policies and selection factors can be found in our list of Frequently Asked Questions. You are encouraged to attend an Information Session or Event. Individual advising appointments are not available, but you can follow our Facebook Page for regular updates on the program’s activities. You’re always welcome to contact us with questions. Our preferred method of communication is email – PAadmissions@unthsc.edu.
This page was last modified on August 14, 2020