PA Admissions Information
PA Application Closes September 1 (11pm CST) for Fall 2024
The HSC at Fort Worth PA Program is a 30-month, full-time course of study leading to a Master of Physician Assistant Studies (MPAS) degree. A class of 75 students is accepted each year with classes starting in August. We are dedicated to helping students prepare for a career in one of health care’s most rewarding fields and we invite you to apply.
Important dates for applying for the class entering in 2024:
- CASPA Application Opens: April 27, 2023
- CASPA Submission & Verification Deadline: September 1, 2023
- GRE Scores Received by CASPA: September 1, 2023
- HSC Application Processing Fee Due: September 15, 2023
- Prerequisite Course Completion: December 31, 2023
Applicant Selection Factors
Offers of Admission
Thank you for your interest in our program! The HSC Office of Admissions and Recruitment is here to assist applicants in the application process and to answer questions that arise. Additional information about admission policies and selection factors can be found in our list of Frequently Asked Questions.
Additional information about admission policies and selection factors can be found in Frequently Asked Questions. We welcome questions at: Admissions@unthsc.edu.