DPT Admissions Information
- Attend an Information Session or Event
- Admissions FAQs
- Course Evaluation Request Form
- Entering Class Statistics
- UNTHSC News
Thank you for taking a closer look at our program. The UNTHSC DPT Program is a 33-month long, full-time course of study leading to a Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) degree. A class of 46 students is accepted each year with a July start date. We are dedicated to helping students prepare for a career in one of health care’s most rewarding fields and we invite you to apply.
Important dates for applying to the entering class of 2020:
- PTCAS Opens: July 5, 2019 (Tentative)
- PTCAS Verification Deadline: December 17, 2019
- Application Processing Fee Deadline: December 17, 2019
- Program Open House: June 1, 2019
Applicant Selection Factors
Offers of Admission
Thank you for the interest in our program. Additional information about admission policies and selection factors can be found in our list of Frequently Asked Questions. You are encouraged to attend an Admissions Information Session or Event. Individual advising appointments are not available, but you can follow our Facebook Page for regular updates on the program’s activities. You’re always welcome to contact us with questions. Our preferred method of communication is email PTadmissions@unthsc.edu.
This page was last modified on October 9, 2019