To provide customer focused, high quality facilities and services that supports UNTHSC becoming a top 10 health science center.
To make the University of North Texas Health Science Center at Fort Worth a place where the facilities and grounds are aesthetically pleasing, clean, well maintained, energy efficient and appropriate to support the institutional mission, while providing a working environment that promotes teamwork and professionalism , and which provides responsive, friendly, and efficient customer support.
- Jason Hartley, Executive Director of Facilities Management
- Barbara Gensemer, Senior Administrative Coordinator
- Patricia Dossey, Business Manager
- Randall Christopher, Energy Manager
- Seth Willmoth, Assistant Director, Maintenance
- Jerry Emerson, Custodial Manager
This page was last modified on March 30, 2016