Jerry Emerson, Custodial Manager
Our mission is to provide a clean, safe environment for the staff, faculty, students, and public and to provide the highest level of customer service and quality of work in order to support the mission of the University.
This is accomplished in two operational phases.
Day Shift – – Hours: 7:30am-4:30pm, Monday – Friday.
Day Shift Responsibilities:
- General policing of interior/exterior campus facilities
- Spot Cleaning and spill clean up
- Re-stocking of supplies
- Pick up and dispose of all trash
- Delivering supplies campus wide and to outlying facilities.
- Pick up and disposal of bio hazard materials.
- Transporting equipment
- Inventory loading/unloading in warehouse
|Day Shift Senior Custodian||Filadelfo Lopez|
|Emergency Number||Ext. 2182|
|EVERETT||Armando Rosas Tostado
|Activity Center & outside buildings – RES||Larry Clark|
|Center for BioHealth||Eufemia Vigil|
|Bio-hazard pick up/disposal & custodial as need||Armando Rosas Tostado|
|Deliveries & custodial as needed||Larry Clark|
|Custodian as needed||Maricruz Pena|
Night Shift Personnel Hours: 4:30pm-1:00am, Monday – Friday.
Night Shift Responsibilities:
- Cleaning all UNTHSC facilities on and off campus
- Re-stocking of supplies in rest rooms
- Pick up and disposal of bio hazard materials
- Pick up and disposal of trash
- Floor work: carpet cleaning and stripping/waxing
Supervisory personnel for the night shift are as follows:
|Floor Techs /Custodians||Carlos Berumen
|PCC, CBH||Maria Cook
|MET & RES||Ed Flores,
A list of the night shift personnel and their assigned areas are available on request.
For more information regarding the Custodial Department please contact extension 0116.