Our mission is to provide a clean, safe environment for the staff, faculty, students, and public and to provide the highest level of customer service and quality of work in order to support the mission of the University.
This is accomplished in two operational phases.
Jerry Emerson, Custodial Manager
Day Shift Hours: 7:30am – 4:30pm, Monday to Friday
Day Shift Responsibilities:
- General policing of interior/exterior campus facilities
- Spot Cleaning and spill clean up
- Re-stocking of supplies
- Pick up and dispose of all trash
- Delivering supplies campus wide and to outlying facilities.
- Pick up and disposal of bio hazard materials.
- Transporting equipment
- Inventory loading/unloading in warehouse
|Day Shift Senior Custodian||Maricruz Pena|
|Emergency Number||Ext. 2181|
|Activity Center & outside buildings – MET||Larry Clark|
|Center for BioHealth||Esmerelda Hernandez|
|Bio-hazard pick up/disposal & custodial as need||Nancy Garcia|
|Deliveries & custodial as needed||Larry Clark|
|Custodian as needed|
Night Shift Personnel Hours: 4:30pm – 1:00am, Monday to Friday
Night Shift Responsibilities:
- Cleaning all UNTHSC facilities on and off campus
- Re-stocking of supplies in rest rooms
- Pick up and disposal of bio hazard materials
- Pick up and disposal of trash
- Floor work: carpet cleaning and stripping/waxing
Supervisory personnel for the night shift are as follows:
|Floor Techs /Custodians||Carlos Berumen
|MET, SSC. Outer Buildings||Joseph Williams,
A list of the night shift personnel and their assigned areas are available on request.
For more information regarding the Custodial Department please contact extension 0116.
This page was last modified on January 30, 2017