Our mission is to provide a clean, safe environment for the staff, faculty, students, and public and to provide the highest level of customer service and quality of work in order to support the mission of the University. This is accomplished in two operational phases. 817-735-0116 Jerry Emerson, Custodial Manager Custodial Services
Day Shift Hours: 7:30am – 4:30pm, Monday to Friday
Day Shift Responsibilities:
- General policing of interior/exterior campus facilities
- Spot Cleaning and spill clean up
- Re-stocking of supplies
- Pick up and dispose of all trash
- Delivering supplies campus wide and to outlying facilities.
- Pick up and disposal of bio hazard materials.
- Transporting equipment
- Inventory loading/unloading in warehouse
Night Shift Personnel Hours: 4:30pm – 1:00am, Monday to Friday
Night Shift Responsibilities:
- Cleaning all UNTHSC facilities on and off campus
- Re-stocking of supplies in rest rooms
- Pick up and disposal of bio hazard materials
- Pick up and disposal of trash
- Floor work: carpet cleaning and stripping/waxing
Supervisory personnel for the night shift are as follows:
A list of the night shift personnel and their assigned areas are available on request.
For more information regarding the Custodial Department please contact extension 0116.
This page was last modified on June 7, 2018