Institutional Compliance and Integrity
“Compliance at the Health Science Center is a matter of fairness, honesty, responsibility, ethical behavior and good stewardship. Adherence to compliance is an opportunity for each health science center employee to make a meaningful contribution to the ongoing success of the institution.”
- The Compliance Program at UNT Health Science Center ensures that all personnel conduct their business, research, educational and service activities with complete adherence to all statutory requirements and at the highest levels of ethical behavior.
- The Program is designed to enhance employee, student, business associate and patient/client awareness of the expectation of ethical behavior, and to facilitate the reporting of suspected breaches of conduct and/or noncompliance.
- This site is to help members of the UNT Health Science Center community familiarize themselves with policy and procedures relevant to ethical conduct of the activities at the health science center. It also provides specific guidelines for reporting a suspected compliance violation.
How may we assist you with compliance matters? email@example.com
Students, employees, patients and others may address a compliance concern the following ways:
- Discuss it with your Supervisor or Advisor
- Speak to the Chief Compliance Officer, 817-735-5131
- Seek guidance or file a report on the UNTHSC Trust Line (formerly the Ethics Hotline)
- (844) 692-6025 | www.unthsc.ethicspoint.com
What to expect when you contact the Trust Line
- You will be treated fairly. In accordance with UNT Health Science Center Non-Retaliation Policy, UNTHSC prohibits retaliation against anyone who raises concerns in good faith. We take this very seriously.
- You will be treated with respect. We appreciate any and all good faith reports, as they help to keep us at our best. Your concerns will remain confidential.
- Action will be taken. The Chief Compliance Officer will review the situation and determine if an investigation is required. If so, the investigation will be conducted fairly and objective based on the information provided.
If you have further questions about the Trust Line, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This page was last modified on February 21, 2019