Save-the-Date: Summer/Fall 2021
- Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences (MedSci): May 25th-28th
- Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine (TCOM): July 12th-16th
- School of Health Professions (DPT): July 12th-15th
- School of Health Professions (PA): August 2nd-6th
- Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences (Traditional): August 16th-19th
- System College of Pharmacy (SCP): August 9th-13th
- School of Public Health (SPH): August 16th-19th
- Online Orientation
Students will receive an email with instructions on how to complete training via Canvas one week prior to matriculation
- MSLS: May 18th-June 1st
- SPH Summer: TBD
On behalf of the New Student Orientation Team, welcome to the University of North Texas Health Science Center at Forth Worth (HSC)!
We are an urban campus located in the heart of the cultural district. We have a culturally diverse faculty, staff and student body. And though we are small by comparison to some academic medical centers, we excel in every area of our mission – education, research, patient care and community service. It won’t take you long to develop a real sense of pride about being a UNT Health Science Center student.
Orientation is a mandatory event for all incoming HSC students. You will learn about academic and community expectations, campus culture, as well as services and resources available to students. Administrators, faculty, staff and students will be present throughout the sessions to answer questions and give advice about your educational future.
This page was last modified on November 13, 2020