Save-the-Date: Summer/Fall 2020
- Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences (MedSci): May 26th-29th
- Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine (TCOM): July 13th-17th
- School of Health Professions (DPT): July 13th-15th
- School of Health Professions (PA): August 6th & 7th
- Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences (Traditional): August 12th-14th
- System College of Pharmacy (SCP): August 12th-14th
- School of Public Health (SPH): August 12th-14th
*New Student Orientation program specific agendas will be coming soon!
On behalf of the New Student Orientation Team, welcome to the University of North Texas Health Science Center (hsc)!
We are an urban campus located in the heart of the cultural district. We have a culturally diverse faculty, staff and student body. And though we are small by comparison to some academic medical centers, we excel in every area of our mission – education, research, patient care and community service. It won’t take you long to develop a real sense of pride about being a UNT Health Science Center student.
Orientation is a mandatory event for all incoming UNTHSC students. You will learn about academic and community expectations, campus culture, as well as services and resources available to students. Administrators, faculty, staff and students will be present throughout the sessions to answer questions and give advice about your educational future.
This page was last modified on February 6, 2020