What are some examples of studies that would receive Full Board Review?
Full Board Category Review | What is Full Board Review | What are the Criteria | What are some examples | How do I submit a new Project | How will I know that a Protocol has been approved | Who receives these IRB Action Notices
- All sponsored and non-sponsored-driven Clinical Trials (investigational drug or device) subject to FDA regulations.
- A study investigating the usefulness (observational validity) of a survey developed by the Principal Investigator in detecting the effects of drug X on multiple features of hot flashes.
- Research involves collecting brain tissue to study neurodegenerative disorders such as Alzheimer’s disease (AD).
- A study investigating the prevalence of depressive symptoms among pregnant adolescent women.
- A study examining the association between exposure to contaminated flood waters, massive crowding, and lack of potable water and H. pyloriinfection in children who evacuated a Hurricane zone.
This page was last modified on June 10, 2015