Institutional Review Board Forms
Completed IRB forms and documents submitted for North Texas Regional Institutional Review Board review and approval must be submitted in IRBNet. Additionally, the Principal Investigator (PI) must electronically sign the IRBNet package before submitting to the IRB for review. An IRB number will be generated for new protocols upon initial submission / review. Documents should be submitted in a timely manner for proper review and approval.
Your computer must have Microsoft Word and/or Adobe Acrobat to access and read the following forms, samples and templates. If you need to download Adobe Acrobat, please follow this link.
- Please submit all documents in IRBNet by selecting “Create New Project” in the left-hand navigation bar.
- Please note the following:
- THE PRINCIPAL INVESTIGATOR MUST HAVE FULL ACCESS TO THE IRBNET PROTOCOL PACKAGE IN ORDER FOR IT TO BE REVIEWED BY THE IRB.
- Please be sure to use a very descriptive file name for each document submitted as a pdf or word.doc file. Example: “MMSE scale” is much better than “Scale 1”. . . “Recruiting flyer” is better than “Ad 1”, and so forth.
- Refer to the “Read Me First” document located in IRBNet under “Forms and Templates” for more guidance.
- For Progress Reports/Continuing Reviews:
- Please submit all documents in IRBNet by entering the project you wish to update through “My Projects.” Then select “Create a New Package” in the left-hand navigation bar.
*As a general reminder, Full Board submissions MUST be received by CLOSE OF BUSINESS (5:00 PM CT) on the day of the submission deadline in order to be considered for the upcoming IRB Meeting.*
This page was last modified on August 13, 2021