“Partners in Saving Lives”
The use of animals for biomedical research is a privilege not a right. With that privilege comes responsibility. It is our responsibility to treat our animals with compassion.
- Because they are living feeling creatures and it is the right thing to do.
- Because their health may impact the quality of biomedical research.
- Because lives depend on it.
- Contacts for reporting concerns can be found here.
- Reports of concerns can be made anonymously.
This page was last modified on November 14, 2016