Compensation – pay and salaries – is managed by the Human Resources Total Rewards department. Total Rewards is responsible for:
- Job classification
- Benefits strategies
Salary and compensation programs are designed to:
- Ensure fair pay that is tied to current market levels.
- Establish clear career paths so team members know how they may advance in the organization.
- Enhance transparency and consistency.
- Streamline costs of managing employee pay structures.
- Help recruit, retain and motivate talented team members who will help the system be successful.
- Find the current UNTHSC Pay Plans.
This page was last modified on September 9, 2016