Student Room Requests
Study Room Requests
- All student organization and general meeting room requests must be submitted through https://unthsc.campuslabs.com and approved by the Student Development Office. Once approved, Student Development will submit the request and forward you a confirmation.
- Room requests MUST be at least 4 hour after the time you enter your request. Requests made after 4:30 PM may or may not be confirmed for the next morning. Requests for Monday morning must be entered by 4:30 PM on Friday.
- Students are only allowed to reserve study group space in the Library small group rooms, the MET small group rooms and the IREB 2nd floor collaboration room.
- MET small group rooms can only be schedule Monday – Friday, 8 AM – 6PM
- Students can only schedule LIB rooms for study groups on weekends
- Reservations for student groups or individuals are limited to four hours in any one day
- LIB 4th floor is a quiet study area, please refrain from loud talking or noise.
- Students are only allowed to reserve a room for the current month.
- Anytime a room is left unoccupied for 15 minutes or more the room reservation is considered canceled. Leaving items in the room is not considered occupied.
- E-mail verification from the Room Scheduler is required in the event a room reservation conflict occurs.
Link to: EMS
Technology/Facilities Classroom Issues
Students can now send a text to 817-854-4004 with problems related to technology or facilities. During standard business hours, a member of ITS Helpdesk, CETS, or Facilities Management will respond to your request Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM. Any off-hours issues will be addressed the next business day.
Help us keep a finger on the pulse of the classroom! Alert us about computer or networking issues, such as WiFi, or problems in classrooms/meeting spaces, housekeeping, plumbing, and electrical issues. Pictures and as much detail as possible is appreciated!
This page was last modified on April 10, 2020