Interested in participating?
Studies Currently Enrolling
We offer new studies all the time, so make sure to check back frequently.
- Are you sleeping with the enemy? (see below)
- Are you a CPAP or BiPAP user? We need your input! (see below)
- A Look at Gamers and Their Sleep Habits
- Project SYNC
- Sleep During Pregnancy Study
- The Soundless Snooze Program
- Teen Sleep and Health Project
Are you sleeping with the enemy?
The UNTHSC Sleep Research Lab is conducting a study looking at how individuals cope with their partner’s sleep habits, and we need your help!
Title of Research: A Look at How Individuals Cope with Their Partner’s Sleep Habits
Principal Investigator: Brandy M. Roane, Ph.D., CBSM
What do you have to do?
- Complete an initial online survey telling us about your sleep, health, and relationship (follow the link to get started https://unthsc.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_41MB0QyrUGcSnAx).
- Once you complete the initial survey, your partner will receive an email to join the study.
- Once you both have completed the initial survey, you and your partner will complete 3 short online daily records on the same days about your sleep (a link to the daily record will be sent to you).
How long will this take?
The initial survey will take approximately 30 minutes or less to complete and the daily record will take about 5 minutes to complete.
What do you get?
A chance to vent about your partner’s sleep habits! Well, that and a $10 Target giftcard (one giftcard per couple).
We hope you will be a part of this important research project! If you have any questions or trouble accessing the survey, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 817-735-2337.
Are you a CPAP or BiPAP user? We need your input!
Ever feel like you and your PAP just aren’t connecting?
The UNT Health Science Center Sleep Research Lab is currently conducting focus groups to better understand your experience as PAP therapy user. Medications are not used in this study. You will be compensated.
What will be asked of you?
- An initial screening will be done to determine eligibility.
- If eligible, you will be asked to participate in 1-2 focus groups.
- During focus groups, research staff will lead an open discussion on your experience with PAP therapy and what features might help make PAP therapy easier for you. Each focus group will last 1-2 hours.
If interested, please contact the Sleep Research Lab at (817) 735-2337 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This page was last modified on February 16, 2018